Your staff will save considerable time from having to answer questions back and forth, both pre-stay and during a guests stay.
Compared to email marketing, Messenger has considerably higher open rates, allowing you to target a more receptive audience.
Wieldy brings your website to life with real-time engagement, and will hand off to a member of staff if there is any indication the traveller is not getting what they asked for.
Whether it is to assist with bookings pre-stay or up-sell in-stay, guests can use Wieldy as a booking assistant or digital concierge.
The growing number of tech savvy travellers are seeking out a chatbot that offers a real-time, user-friendly and convenient user path.
Unlike a website or mobile app, every interaction can be collected and analysed through messaging platforms.
• User finds hotel's website or Facebook page.
• User is prompted to chat.
• User is seamlessly integrated to Facebook Messenger.
• User follows suggested user paths or asks open questions.
• User has already booked and link is included in a booking confirmation for guest to chat.
• User asks questions before their stay (e.g. local attractions, room upgrades, etc.)
• Wieldy provides assistance during stay.
• If user hasn't connected at pre-booking, the hotel can send a welcome email inviting user to connect.
• User can reserve a table at the restaurant, spa treatments, ask about attractions in the area, etc.
• After departure user is prompted to write a review on TripAdvisor.
• User can also ask questions, i.e. request an invoice, lost property, re-book, etc.
• Hotel can market to post-stay customers, e.g. asking them to like their Facebook page and sending special offers, join their loyalty programme, etc.