Travellers can chat on Wieldy on all devices (desktop, mobile, tablet) seamlessly integrated with Facebook Messenger or a web-chat widget from a hotel's website.
Wieldy replies to travellers in real time and will hand off to a human agent if there is any indication the traveller is not getting what they asked for.
When Wieldy provides travellers with the information they want quickly and easily, and with replies that are punctual and polite, customer loyalty becomes a reality.
Wieldy will send travellers to your hotel booking engine when they select the book option within the messaging environment.
Wieldy can upsell, cross-sell and recommend, e.g. room upgrades, spa treatments, restaurants, museums, events and anything else that can contribute to making the traveller’s stay more appealing.
Unlike a website or mobile app, every interaction can be collected through messaging platforms.
• User finds hotel website via Google, billboard effect, FB page, etc.
• From website user is prompted to live chat with Wieldy.
• Seamlessly integrated to Facebook Messenger.
• Questions may be for availability, suggested restaurants, disability access, etc.
• User has booked hotel and link is included in booking confirmation email for guest to connect to Wieldy via Facebook Messenger.
• Hotel can upsell and cross sell (e.g. tickets for local attractions, room upgrade, etc.) via Wieldy.
• Wieldy provides assistance during stay.
• If consumer hasn’t connected at pre-booking, the hotel’s Wi-Fi landing page will pop up chatbot and invite traveller to connect.
• Example questions may be to book restaurant, book spa treatments, ask for attractions in the area, etc.
• After departure user is prompted to write a review on TripAdvisor.
• User can also ask questions, i.e. request an invoice, ask about a belonging left in a room, re-book for another time, etc.
• Hotels can market to post-stay customers, such as asking them to like their Facebook page and get special offers, join their loyalty programme, etc.